Malacca Trip : Part 2

fuh~~what a monday I had during work....didnt even have a single time to blog....so...today gonna continue to tell you guys about the food I ate in Jonker street...after we walk around jonker street...we spotted a uncle selling popiah....you must be wondering...all popiah same ma....what so special....I tell you...this popiah is one of the best I had so far in my life...hehe...a bit over right...but you must try...

***Presenting the Popiah~~***

***This is the uncle who is selling the Popiah...he is such a friendly guy...hehe...***

***This is another version of Popiah...and this is the best seller....damn...i'm hungry now..hehe***

***Uncle : "ah boy...here is your popiah..."..check out the green basket....once the basket is empty...this version of popiah will be sold out....hehe***

***While we having popiah...we enter the Cendol shop...and have our Durian Cendol...hehe***

***My colleague....Siva...enjoying his durian cendol...by looking his expression....he so stoned because he so happy can have durian chendol..haha***

***Ben was so happy too...he got his favourite durian chendol too because the weather was too hot...***

***My chendol but no durian...hehe***

***After the chendol....we go get Popiah again!!...hehe coz tasty ma...then they all (L>R) Raj, Siva, Kamal, Gopi, Ben all wanted tiger beer so much because of the weather..hehe***

ok la...me stop here 1st....next enry going to be about the engagement ceremony...hehe...stay tuned ya....next time not so many food lo....but next next time dunno...haha


4 junks:

jaecywong* said...

popiah kat jonker?!???! got arh!? wa lao i at melaka also dunno got such a nice popiah!!>. iwan iwan!

Eri Peng said...

yerr
long time din eat popiah liao :(

Anonymous said...

Kinda miss the popiah!!! I ate it before last year. Miss the cendol as well. SLURP SLURP

Eehui said...

popiah! i super like popiah (not the fried one)!!! my ah ma used to make everytime i go back - and i love making my own popiah that has little fillings with lots of skins lol