I've been Tagged

I've been tagged by fIsh to write on the following:

1. Food you hate --> tasteless food

2. Fruits that you hate --> er...dont think so gua....

3. Veggies that you hate --> bitter gourd and celery

4. Celebrities or people that you hate --> those who like to show off..

5. Event/Incident/Situation that you hate --> traffic jam that caused by accident

6. TV Shows or Movies that you hate --> boring dramas and movie

7. Type of Music that you hate --> any music that annoyed me...hehe

8. Household chore that you hate --> most of it...hehe lazy ma

9. Things you hate about the world --> global warming...sigh~~


10. Things that you hate about yourself --> what i hate about myself?hmm....i think is my blurness....sometime i can be damn blur..hehe

er....not thinking of tag anyone lo.....hehe...some of u should be happy....actually i got the list in my mind...haha


0 junks: