Madam Kwan @ Mid Valley

yo!!!!i know i've been asked to update my blog by everyone of you guys...hehe but me busy ma...so....ok la...its been a while me didnt intro about the restaurant me visited as I dont have a nice camera to show you guys the picture...BUT this time....nseries nkwai tagged along with me so I got nice nice food pic to show off..hehe...ok..here it goes..Last Saturday...a few of us...like LeePeng and me...nkwai...josephine and wai sum met up for Fantastic 4...before we head to cinema...we wanted to have something first before the show...and Madam Kwan is our dinner destination...the ambiance was nice and services provided by the waiters there was excellent...hehe...and pictures below was extracted from nkwai's Canon E350D...thanks for the pics ya...


***This is Nasi Lemak Madam Kwan which LeePeng ordered...hehe***

***This is Nasi Bojari(i think) which ordered by nkwai it has fried dumpstick, beef rendang and sambal shrimp...looks so nice***


***This Curry Laksa ordered by me myself and the currey gravy taste so nice because the amount of santan(Coconut milk) they used just nice....hehe***

***After main course, we ordered some desserts and this is one of the desserts...ABC(Ice blended with syrup and chendols)...***
***Last but not least...this dessert is ordered by nkwai and its name is fried banana with vanila ice cream....***
***Check out the ambiance...looks so cozy and relaxing***

*** Ambiance number 2...the inner part of the restaurant...lucky its not crowed and the food came quite fast...hehe***
Here you go....these are my food review for the weekend....gonna update soon gah la....dont so gan cheong ya....kaka

2 junks:

Eri Peng said...

madam kwan's food...
=.=""" i no like.. cos not nice.. errr... hmmmmm... heh....

hIEw~~ said...

haha....dont worry...me try to intro more food...hehe...make u hungry..kaka