I'm back and Happy belated birthday granpa!!

fuh fuh..me back to KL finally...actually I went back to Kuatan celebrate my granpa's birthday...and just go back home sitting at my desk thinking what should I update for my blog. Thinking of update what I've done during my Kuantan trip but too bad...pictures not with me yet...still waiting from my cousin's cam...hehe...the whole trip was quite tiring because we as in my mom and I rusing for everything where we only stay 1 night there...

Although its quite late to wish him and he definitely not reading my blog but I still wanna wish him....HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY to you, granpa...!!! I brought an Alain Delon wallet to my granpa because I know he using his wallet for 30 YEARS....any1 can beat that?...hehe...

After that we with a total amount of 15 ppl went out for dinner together with him...but the thing is I don't know where are we going for dinner...hehe...all i know is in Kuantan..haha...will post the pictures when i feeling to...after the dinner thingy...we went back home and 'perform' the cutting cake ceremony...hehe...then we chit chat there till tired then me and my mom drive back to my aunty's house to stay a nite there...

gotta catch up my drama now....will update later lo...kakaka...nite nite

0 junks: