Celebration of my Granpa : Part 2

Finally me got the pictures ready...before i start this entry...sorry for the blurness of the picture..hehe...here it goes...

***This is the name of the restaurant we went, Jalan Beserah Kuantan***

***1st dish of the day...Curry fish head....damn nice oo***

***Steam Fish....normal la....hehe***

***Wong Tai Miu(not sure what it call in eng)..notice those red colour thingy...its some chinese medicine..call Gei Zhi(dunno what it call in eng too)...hehe***

***Fried Butter Prawn....the prawn tasted so fresh...the butter tasted just nice...too...hehe***

***Now its you guys to guess what dish is this...hehe..(see answers below)***

***As usual...we ordered fried calamari...***

***Its back at home and we posing with my granpa for a cake cutting celebration...those are all my cousins sisters and brothers***

***Now is my mom and my aunties posing for my Granpa and granma!!***

***wanna show you guys the rarely found bear in Malaysia...hehe..***

Back to the picture earlier...wanna know what dish is that?Look so dark right? Cant even guess what is that...hehe....actually its Fried Ostrich with black pepper...hehe

Overall...this is a nice place to dine in because its cooling ambiance...the food its nice overall just that the ostrich quite dissapointing...hehe...i'll give a rating of 6 out of 10...hehe

0 junks: