Smart Tunnel and I



It was a usual night where I finished my work at 1230 am but had some chats with friends so I left my office around 1245am. While I driving home, I realize that the Smart Tunnel has been opened for public yesterday 3pm in the afternoon. So I decided to give it a try and I have to drive a few kms more to reach home but its worth a try...





After so many years of traffic jam on the KL-Seremban road, finally it has its alternative road to Jalan Tun Razak. When I enter the tunnel, it look so sophisticated BUT I dont like the way they construct the road because the road so uneven and as if you passing through thousands of small bumps which makes me damn dizzy. So far I just complaining about the cons, of course this tunnel has its pros as well ...hehe..





The main objective of this tunnel is to solve the problem of flash floods in Kuala Lumpur and also to reduce traffic jams along Jalan Sungai Besi and Loke Yew flyover at Pudu during rush hour. I wish this tunnel gonna reduce the trafic jams and hoping the company don't set the toll rate higher than any highway in Malaysia...Thats all for my Tunnel n I entry....hehe....

0 junks: