feeling working at home

As you know, I'm working as a IT support for some outsourcing company. When ever I talk with the clents who is working from home, I'm so jealous of them because they can work from home with no pressure. Now, I wont be jealousing them because working from home is a PAIN actually. The network was so damn freaking slow....because I need to connect to office network before I can connect to my work.

Furthermore, streamyx was slow these days too...not sure what the hell they doing where we pay so much money to sue their service....haih~~and this is my 1st tiem working from home after working here for sometime. Although its fun working from home but the slowness of the network has demotivated me to work longer hours later(mayb just an excuse to sleep...kaka)Thats all for today's bitching session....going to sleep now lo...

0 junks: