wee~~me is back from my laziness of blogging...hehe...explored some nice dining places during the weekend...one of the place i went is Mid Valley's Portugese Ikan Bakar...This grilled fish stall is located at Oasis Food Court (2nd Floor of Center Court)...This is my first visit to this stall as I have heard a lot of comments from Fooxioners and other friends who is recommended LeePeng and I to try on their grilled fish...when we reach there...so many people queuing for the grilled fish...so i thought must be very tasty...hehe..after we ordered our grilled fish...we other other side dish as well which is thai style tom yam seafood....then we waited 20 mins for the food to be ready to collect....so long can!!This time i got snap some pic of the food but its snaped using my Sony Erricson K700i and the pic so not nice...but at least can let you guys see how portugese grilled fish looks like...hehe

***This is the Portugese style grilled fish...I like the sauce so much and the stingray is marinated so nice....damn I'm hungry now ledi...and sorry for the bad quality of photo..hehe**

***This is the Tom Yam Seafood that I ordered where the taste so so only which is not what i expected...hehe***

For you guys who have not tried this grilled fish, please do try as it is recommended by me...hehe...and there will be more nice food coming tomorrow..stay tuned ya...

0 junks: