Ice Ice Baby @ Ipoh

Woohoo...its time for me to intro food...haha....After the house warming party its over, we sneakwent out with Sam's colleague to a place call Ice Ice Baby some where Ipoh town center...


***I wonder if is really melt my heart...lol***

***Menu look simple***

***I like their decoration...its in one of their theme room...***

***Here comes the food...mango ice cream...tasted ok***
***Mixed fruit ice cream...according to Sam..the taste so so only***
***Here comes the main course of the night...Choco pancake...it consists of choco syrup and condensed milk..we all love it so much...they have another version too...its choco syrup with choco powder which tasted so so..hehe...I still prefer the 1 with condensed milk...***

***While their having their food...I interrupted them to camwhore..lol (Sam and Josephine)***

***Its uszzz...hehe***
Last but not least...I would like to thank Sam's colleague drive us here...too bad I forgotten what is his name...pai seh...hehe...coming up next...hmmm..come back later la...ciaoz...



1 junks:

Unknown said...

Wow! looks nice man!