hIEw's Ipoh Trip

Sorry for not updating yesterday because my monday not really a great monday...so not feeling like wanna update my ipoh trip...Anyway...I will be starting my 1st part of Ipoh Trip out of don't know how many parts in total because its just too many food to post..hehe Last week Saturday, Sam, Kim Hoong, LeePeng and I started our journey by car headed north to Ipoh...
***It was raining all the way until Kampar area... Check out the lime stone hills....If we got the time....I'll drive there and take some nice photos but....sigh... ***

***So huge!!!***
***Approximately 630pm, we finally reach Kim Hoong's house warming party...check out the temporary kitchen...so nicely organized... ***

***While waiting for the party to start, I manage to shot 1 nice blue sky...so relaxing...***


***Close up wall shot..hehe***

***I cant clearly capture how she chop of the pig's head...so fast man!!! PS : THE ROAST PORK ITS DARN NICE!!!***

***This party is a buffet style...and the food so so but its nice compare to KL ones...***
After the party where we went? We went for food already...but where?hmm come back later to find out ok?hehe

This will be the end of my 1st part of Ipoh trip...so far no food yet so no1 will complaining..hehe


0 junks: