Imbi Market

I know everyone is updating their Redang post...but I still got so many things need to post la...so Redang have to postpone 1st...hehe...

I post about Imbi Market? blog about what they selling? Of course not what you guys thinking...lets see what Imbi Market worth me to blog about it...hehe

***Sorry for the bad quality of picture because we sat at red colour umbrella***


***This is the bomb...HaiNam toast bread....syoik giler***


***This is one of the best popiah I had...another best I had in Connought Pasar Malam...how come so many nice food hidden in market ar...lol***


***I didnt know what it call but this crispy thing....taste nice***


***We tried their wantan mee as well...tasted so so only...***

Am going there this Sunday again, to taste some more HaiNam coffee....omg...addicted already



No need tell also know what is coming up next right?lol

0 junks: