Lunch @ Yu Ai Seafood Noodle

woohooo...how was your weekends? I had a relaxing one and now its monday...sigh...
I've been disappeared for sometime and am back to the blogging world....thanks for all ya concern...hehe..
Last week...Jacky and I went to a seafood noodle shop at SS2 (next to Kayu Nasi Kandar)...It is a branch from Segambut...Few years back, I've tried their seafood noodle in Segambut and recently found out that they have a branch here...
The only drawback of this restaurant is they only consists of 3 types of seafood noodle...clear soup, Tom Yam and Curry. If I not mistaken, they don't have any side dishes...btw...this will be a brief post because Jacky and I ordered the same food....just that he ordered the Tom Yam version and it is recommended...hehe


***Check out the Curry version of Seafood noodle...they dont act stingy on preparing it because my bowl full of seafood...and it cost for RM13++***


***This is the entrance of the restaurant...***



Here you go...coming up next...me gonna post about Zoo...hehe...stay tune ya!!!!

0 junks: