Great of Mammals...

After checking out some birds...Its time to see some great mammals....



IMG_3772copy
***Me good boy or not...hehe***

IMG_3783copy
***The trainer asked the elephant to spray some water but he became naughty already...***

IMG_3865copy
***Relaxing on sundays....***

IMG_3898copy
***ROAR!!!!!!so scary oo...***

IMG_3928copy
***GOD PLEASE HELP ME ESCAPE FROM HERE!!!***

IMG_3943copy
***dont know what to say....just Giraffe***

IMG_3948copy
I think me 1st time seeing such a big Rhino...I could seen this when I was small but cant remember la...***

IMG_4021copy
***He seems so sad....***

IMG_4052copy
***"my pose nice or not??hehe"***

IMG_4198copy
***BITE U CAN!!***
I think i finish post all the animals from Zoo...I got a announcement to make later....
p/s: not getting married ok?.....hehe

1 junks:

Novemberbabe said...

lol
den wat?? engagement?! hahaa..:P